Curhat berkedok Update
Uhhh
Seingetku postingan terakhirku itu waktu patah hati sama sensei-ku (geli waktu inget2 itu tapi yasudahlah udah 5 tahun yang lalu wkwk)
So time skip, I actually got a boyfriend at 2022
Hmm August if I'm not wrong...
Namanya Ashton, my best lover era♪
Terus Oktober tanggal 22 itu kita putus:'D
Seminggu setelah ultahku TwT
Aku gamau cerita kenapa yang jelas aku galau parah!!!
Took me almost a year to actually moved on hahahaha :'D
Waktu itu sampek bikin "surat" di Google Doc, that I really wished I could send it to him TwT
Ini isinya
Wednesday, March 29.2023
Dear Ashton.
I miss you.
How are you doing?
How's your college going?
Well it's been a long time isn't it?
I know you're busy now, you probably don't have time to answer this or… even read this… anyway i hope you're having a good day, and i still remember our promise, that we'll meet in two years.
I know it's stupid to even remember about what's in the past. And yeah i know our feeling is not the same as before, but still, even though we can't be like what we're before, at least we can still be friends right?
But it's up to you if you want to get rid of me.
I still going there… but not hoping we meet.
Greetings from Indonesia.
I love you Ashton, always.
Annddd gurrll in 2 years Kelen masih gabisa ketemu karena kamu gak kuliahhhh mana bisa kau keluar negri pake duit kerjaaa TwT tapi gapapa soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon kita bisa keluar negri pake uang sendiri DALAM NAMA TUHAN YESUS POKOKNYA PERCAYA AJA DULUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
BalasHapus