Broken Bracelet

You're not the same person I used to know
You're a complete stranger. 

You've changed so much. 
Not better but worse... 

You say you hated your own country
You hate how you look
You hate everything in the world
Even hate yourself
You only love money, you only want love
You'd do everything but actually nothing right to get the attention. 
You know what you actually need? 
You need to change your mindset.

Stop blaming how this world's working
It has always been like this ever since then

Why other girls are prettier? 
It's because the have the confidence that you don't have, no matter how ugly the truth is you would never be satisfied. 

It's you who are wrong, I tried to lead you to the right path but you keep running away, your own fear controling your mind and now look at you. 
You're ruined by your own life choices, see what I told you. 
Well darling now look at you just look at you. 
I know that confidence in you now are fake, that's just how you cope with all the mistakes that can't be undone. 
But if that makes you happy then I don't care keep doing it, you're doing great at lying to yourself. 

I know how much you love and appreciate money
I know how many other countries you wanted to visit
I know you're not happy when you visit your birth country
I know you didn't enjoy every second of it
I gave you a handmade bracelet, it wasn't paid with poundsterling. 
It's cheap if you count it with poundsterling. 
And I know you don't like it, you don't even wanna keep it, it's not valuable cuz you can't sell them at the thrift market.
I know you probably have lost it now. 
I know and I know it all you don't appreciate everything I did. 

Girl you're so ungrateful and unforgiving.
I hate to say it but, hey, I hate you now. 
I hate the fact that I hate you
I hate that I can't see you the same way
I hate how everything turns out now
I hate that I don't wanna be your best friend anymore

I've always been supporting you
But you never give me anything
You think your money matters to me
Darling for me our friendship is much more valuable
I can't break our friendship, but you pushed your luck so deep within me, you think I'm forgiving. 
Now this time you've done things too far gone
And I think it's best that we don't know each other anymore. 

Komentar