After Rain
May, I have lost my senses
Summer in June's heat dried me up
Loud cricket on July been bothering my peace
It's such a mess, I'm a mess
September, first rain start pouring down
After the drought you brought upon my heart
River finally flows again, it's so vivid
The cold wind that I've been missing since 2022
I finally back to my senses
Have you feel it? The cold wind after rain.
Realest rain I've felt after long summer with you
There's no sadness only tranquility
It's so peaceful here, and I found myself
Let me get soaked by the rain
I'd rather let myself catch a cold
Than catch another feeling I can't detour
This cold doesn't hurt me, I feel alive
Like a fish longing for the sea
A dramatic hydrangea with it's love for water
Sand and wind, clear sky and sun, no clouds to be seen
You're like the sahara, the only place in this world I can't stand.
You think I can adapt and willing to live as a succulent my whole life.
But I don't think that is the life I want and desire
I don't deserve your drought.
I'm thirsty for love and will die with less of it
You can't keep a fish in a bowl without causing it stress
You can't plant a hydrangea on a dry land
It's never my fault
You just expecting too much on a wrong person
My destiny is to live in water rather than live up to your expectations
I'm not willing to lose the life I've been fighting for.
Not for love that is drying me from all the tears I shed for a glimpse of love from you.
After rain you're gone, I'll see more and more rain
So let's separate or ways here before you perish from the water this weather will brought upon my world.
-G. Pearlpeace
Komentar
Posting Komentar