Repetitive

I keep repeating the same song for over a month
I keep it on to put heavy stress on my head
Remind me again and again how I don't deserve you
Or you don't deserve me
How I regret not being kind to you 
Or how I regret why you would try to get close and suddenly you spit me out from your thought 

I'm mad, I've been blaming you and myself
Everytime I feel happy I put a song that will always have you to haunt me
I turn up the volume until it destroy my hearing
Let me go deaf, or blind, mute whatever it is that makes me stop feeling you.

Day goes by, you found your one and I'm here repeating my new habits again and again until I can't tell if I'm numb or lost my mind, but if being insane mean I can't feel you anymore then so be it
Don't feel happy, I wish you to bear the sin and the guilt for making me go down this path.

Forever be happy with your girl, but I know my sin will always haunt you till death do you appart.

Komentar