Anything But Blue - G. Pearlpeace
Draft 18 Jan 2026
You took the blue out of me and now I'm feeling blue.
The day I learned that your favorite color is blue is kinda torturing.
Whether you actually like blue because it was incorporated by the meaning of your name or because you noticed in everything I have, blue is always been my favorite.
Did you even notice I got a middle name of a stuff made inside the ocean?
A vast wide eyed blue that covers more than a half of this planet?
I had to avoid the only thing I'm holding on to, the only one I'm feeling like myself.
You pushed me out of my own boundaries.
If I picked the same color as the one you like, will you think that I want to be a couple following you around like a an obsessive ex and you didn't know that you're being too narcissistic.
Had to like other colors to erase myself out of your thought
Feeling blue is now being portrayed with another colors, anything but blue.
Komentar
Posting Komentar